Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wedding

We had a great time at our friends, Deep and Michelle's, wedding. They have a whirlwind story of a beginning, and I can't wait to see what God does with them. I told them when they were first 'official' that their relationship was going to make a great story. I should have talked them into letting me make a documentary about it.



The next best thing about the wedding was that I got to dance with my daughter for a long time. She couldn't get enough of it. When we were finally dragging all the kids off the dance floor we walked past the speaker, and it was like she found a whole new dance partner. She just stood in front of the speaker rockin' to the music.
I hope we give her what she needs to develop her musical talents.
Heidi also wrote about the wedding, and she posted pictures of our kids dancing. You can click on 'Wedding' above to go to her blog.

2 comments: