Monday, July 31, 2006

July 29, 2006 Self-Portrait


_JEF4383w, originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.

Hello FrazeeFamily Fans.
I've worked my tail off for the last three days, 37.5 hours. Sports isn't my passion to say the least, but I'm glad my editor made me stay and work all the angles. I met a lot of people, and I enjoyed being a part of such a big event. I love learning how to do new things, and shooting Champ Car racing is a new thing.
My parents are home from Kenya. It sounds like an amazing vacation. Africa is truly a land of contrasts. They ate amazing food, 60% of which was thrown away in some cases, at these amazing hotels and camps. A stones throw away, literally, was a village of 600 people who had to let their cattle go because they couldn't feed them. They hope the stock will find water and survive. Then they can collect them next year, when the rains come. People are living of the brink of starvation.
It seems to me that they could supply aid to the North... but they won't. God, move in that country and provide for your people.
It is hard to be a compassionate, giving believer in America. God, move in our lives too.

1 comment:

  1. Heya Jeff,
    Nice blog ya got here. Heidi was just telling me about it. Very cool pics! Oh, and since I don't have one myself, I don't mind seeing pictures of your
    little girl.

    If you care to, you can check out my blog over at www.joegar3.blogspot.com I'm juuust about due for an update.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete