Wednesday, July 05, 2006

_JEF0874w


_JEF0874w
Originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.
This shot just kind of grabbed me. It is unlike what I usually shoot, but I love it. Click on the photo to go to flickr. Then you can click on 'All Sizes' and really look around in the photograph.
I have a little more insight because I watched the whole thing happen, but I want to know what you think about the body language of the two people kissing.
Regarding the previous post, Heidi did kind of freak out when I said I was thinking about focusing more on our lives and ministries in San Jose instead of focusing on moving on. By the end of the conversation, she said she trusted me and that she go wherever I went or stay wherever I stayed. Guys, you can imagine how good it feels to hear stuff like that. God has blessed me with Heidi every day since the day we met. He's too good to us.
So I'm working at Kiddie Kandids in the mall. I just finished training, and I start work on Thursday. I thought, "If PF Bentley heard about this he would roll over in his grave... Well, he'd have a heart attack, die, and then roll over in his grave." He is my teacher that said, "If you turn in a picture of a cute kid, he better be holding a crack pipe or an AK-47." On the flip side, I don't think PF could do this job. We're each suited for different things, and I'm good with kids.
For those of you who pray for me and my family, keep praying that God would provide for our needs. He always has, but we would love to be making enough money to take care of our basic needs and support more missionaries and 3rd world kids. We'd love to adopt too. So you could start praying about that. Oh yeah, and pray for a sense of peace about where God has us.
Let us know how we can pray for you too. My e-mail address is on the contact page of my website, jefffrazee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment