Friday, July 21, 2006

IMGP1968_W


IMGP1968_W
Originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.
This photo cracks me up. Harley is learning to communicate better, but at this point that only means that she now knows that if she screams in this really loud, angry way she gets attention more quickly. When she really means business she switches to this low growl that means, "I'd kick your *** if I had enough motor function to stops my hands from hitting me in the face."
So the newest news is that Heidi and I are seriously looking into moving back to Mali, West Africa. We lived there in '99 - '00, and Heidi lived there from when she was 8 until 18.
We would love to raise our children there. It's one of the last African nations where families can really feel safe. Of course we felt safe in Coté d'Ivoire, and that didn't turn out so well. More importantly, you can't be safer anywhere than where God wants you.
Don't forget to click on this picture to see more pictures. I know I've been stuck on Harley lately. Can you blame me? I'll have pictures of the boys up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment