Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Declare His Glory Among the Nations!

This is the kind of preaching I long for. It's fifty minutes long, but I really urge you, Tivo ER and take the time to listen to this. Get someone to sit down and listen with you. Pray before you start, and listen and be encouraged!
Click Here to listen to the audio.

You can also click on the title of this post to read or watch the same sermon, but I like the audio best because they read the scripture to you first. 

The way John Piper communicate... the urgency in his voice... that's how Heidi and I feel. We're so hungry for a healthy, obedient church... willing to lay down it's life and the lives of others for the honor of God's name, for the praise of God's name. 

2 comments:

  1. Jeff, I just saw your blog from July, and while I was in Chicago this weekend I listened to John Piper. What a great message on missions! There is so much there...I need to listen again to absorb more of it.

    We couldn't be more excited about you and Heidi going as missionaries! We miss being out there, but pray that we will be faithful to encourage and send others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papa!
    It's so good to see that you commented on here. There's no one I would have rather shared that sermon with. It kinda reminds me of you.

    ReplyDelete