Monday, October 16, 2006

_JEF0307w


_JEF0307w, originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.

Of course I'll take any excuse to post a picture of my girl. I think she's just beautiful.
More than that, this picture was taken on a family camping trip that I wanted to let you all know about. Several older couples were giving Heidi advice on raising kids. The one thing they all agreed on was that we should go camping regularly. It's so good to just be us. No jobs, homework... just us.
But most of all, you've got to click on this picture and choose 'all sizes' so you can get a close-up look. It is the pinnacle for a professional photographer to capture the perfect droplets of a gleek.
Okay, maybe it’s not, but I think it should be. Have you ever seen it before?! It’s like catching a fly with chopsticks. No one really knows someone who has done it, but we all agree that if someone did they should be held in the highest regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment