Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hollister Corn Field Maze


_JEF0718w, originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.

Hey folks,
Click on photo for more pictures. For those of you who don't know, I am working with high school students at BVBC, our church. So the other night I went on my first big outing. We went to the corn field maze in Hollister.
We were going to go surfing, but it was dark and it wasn't a big surf day in Hollister.
I would recommend a corn field maze. I mean you're just walking around a corn field, but it's amazing how much fun there is to be had in a corn field.
So I'm pretty much done with Times Media Inc., the newspapers I was working for. I am still shooting about one assignment a week, but I am not making it a priority like I was before. I am working a lot of hours at Kiddie Kandids. I really like it there. We have a new boss, and she is as good as Dustin was before her. I am good at what I do, and when I clock out, I can be totally focused on my family or my ministries.
Our heart is still in missions. We want to go over seas again soon. Heidi and I are teaching Bible in a local elementary school. It's really exciting. More and more kids come every week. They really love it. Heidi has a group of second grade boys, and I have fourth grade girls.
I just put my subsidized student loans in deferment for a second year. At this rate I am looking at paying them off in about 15 years. It is a constant reminder that God is my provider. He has plans for me and for my family. Money is such a small obstacle. I can't wait to see what He does to get us where He wants us.

2 comments:

  1. The corn field sounds cool. You should put up some photos from inside it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeff, so glad to see how God is working in your life...Please tell Heidi I miss her, and I'm so excited for you guys. Tons of love to your family--The Hesters (Ben, Lisa, Emma, Caleb, and Noah)

    ReplyDelete