Monday, June 12, 2006

Silver Creek Graduation


Silver Creek Graduation
Originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.
Hey photo fans,
Here are three assignments I shot in the past couple days. This guy's name is Chigozie Ndekwe. It's always exciting to talk to someone from West Africa, like my wife. Unfortunately, I knew more about W.A. He never lived there.
The other assignments in here are a portrait of high school sport award winners and the preliminary elections in San Jose. It's always nice when the guy you're assigned to wins.
I heard from a paper in Northern California the other day. It's the first time a paper called me. So it was pretty exciting. It was really vague, and the prospects didn't sound real good, but didn't care.
I'm so happy where I am, and I'm so excited to see where God is leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment