Tuesday, April 18, 2006

o_joe


o_joe
Originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.
This is fun with a fisheye. I took a shot of each persons face on Easter morning. Actually, I forgot Harley Joy. It's already begun. I'll post a picture of her soon.
I got a call from a paper just south of here that wants me to start stringing for them. I haven't had a second call, but it gave me some hope.
I have a secret desire that I will always be able to work part time hours... well, as long as I can be such a constant influence in my children's lives. When they head of to school I'll have to reevaluate my priorities.
Heidi is off to Ojai tomorrow. She will be scrapbooking with some of her best friends for 12 hours a day. The boys and I will be lucky if we cross her mind twice in the next four days... other than how we fit into a layout. Ok, I'm lying. She's amazing, and she has the special lady ability to both be involved in an intense task and thinking about something else.
I think she's trying to talk to my while I'm typing, but I can't really tell. I better go.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro, thanks for the update. Was bummed we didn't get to catch up when we were out there but S.J. is a decent drive away. Great news on the job even though it's not your heart's passion. I keep you guys in my heart a lot. It's encouraging to hear your positive heart through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt. I'm glad I sound up-beat. I believe down to my very core that God is making Himself known and glorifying Himself like He deserves. I'm really trying to learn to be content in that. I am content, but it's not my first reaction. I still want it to go my way, and I still want to solve all the problems. I imagine you can sympathise. Maybe you can point me in a good direction.
    Who's that guy, Brother something, who writes about living with and for Christ in each moment?

    ReplyDelete