Saturday, March 18, 2006

San Jose Snow


San Jose Snow
Originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.
Hey folks,
So people love these shots. As a journalist, it doesn't light my fire, but it's great to get the kudos. It kills me when every week on MSN the nation votes for a photos of a dog with a duck at sunset over the shot of an Iraqi insurgent father comforting his son as he's led off to prison.
Nonetheless, I have appriciated God's creation more in the last couple of weeks than I have in a year, and for that I am thankful. It is also really nice to get published.
I'm still making next to nothing. Pray that God would continue to provide for us in such a way that we would be able to continue supporting Serene in Senegal, the Kingsley's in Ireland, and Brenda in Guinea. I'm confident He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment