Wednesday, March 29, 2006

_DSC8393


_DSC8393
Originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.
Joseph has these piercing blue eyes. He definitely gets them from me, but he has taken them to a whole new level. My kids have me wrapped around their fingers, and Joe's eyes are one of his main tools in bending me to his will.
I'm shooting regularly for the Almaden and Evergreen Times. Mostly I shoot sports, and I really need to invest myself in finding a photo story in this area. I've got some ideas, but I haven't made any of them happen. I really want to tell in-depth biographies that reveal something about mankind, what's important, and where our strengths or weaknesses lies.
I get to spend a lot of time with my family, like I always have. I often think that God is keeping me from what I'm pursuing (challenging/full-time work) so that He can bless me with constant interaction with my family. Everyday I sing and dance with my boys. I read to them and tuck them in nearly every night, and I pray with them at least once a day, often two or three times. Can you imagine?! Every day!
From the time I was 12 or so, I have been saying that I wanted to grow up to be a dad, and I am. God answered a prayer that I mostly prayed in jest. He's an amazing God, I haven't nearly got Him figured out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Chuck,
    I mean Dad. I know you pray for me and my family. It means the world to me.
    Thanks.
    God Bless,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete