Friday, February 24, 2006

amgen_002


amgen_002
Originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.
I thought I'd give you a taste of my work this week. My neck is killing me from standing on the road side holding all of my gear for hours. I got chapped lips and a sunburn (twist the knife for all of my loved ones in Michigan, yes, a sunburn in February), but it reminded me what I love about photojournalism... people. I love getting to know people and exploring their experiences.
Click on this picture to read more about it and a couple other shots from my two day assignment.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shots bro. Sounds like you guys are settling in to life in San Jose. Really praying for you guys as God provides oppertunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers. We'll take all we can get.
    I feel like things are as nebulous as they ever have been, but that's just because things aren't going my way. But when I really look at it, God is really blessing me in wholely different ways.

    ReplyDelete