Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Julie Phillips cf fundraiser

This is the most recent video I've done. It really enjoyed it though it was just like a taste on the tip of my tongue of what I'd really like to do. Praise God that He keeps giving me little opportunities to work on small projects, reminding me of how much I enjoy it. It was a real privilege to hang out with Julie, who sincerely loves God and has hope, believing that He has lovingly planned out her life.
I think my wife's voice sounds pretty good in this video too!

6 comments:

  1. Well done!
    Yes, Heidi does a super job of narrating! (SP?)
    And, uh, where is Stephanie??? Outta the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I watched tonight. A joyful, encouraging message alongside a devastating disease. Words from a beautiful young woman facing her illness with courage. You have captured it so well visually, Jeff, and of course we loved hearing Heidi narrate. :-) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie didn't make the cut. She was in the far right corner of one shot. I didn't interview any adults. It was mostly for the 1st through 8th crowd. Thanks for the complement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And how in that case it is necessary to act?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a broad question, Anonymous. I'd love to know the answer. Can you clarify it for me?

    ReplyDelete