Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back With Our Boys

We had a great trip down to Ojai, CA. Heidi and I took Harley and Zechariah, and Drew and Joe stayed with Jeff's parents.
You wouldn't even believe how good Zechariah and Harley were! On average we were in three different homes each day, and they just played happily and quietly while we talked and talked until we were blue in the face.
Our trip was like a visit to the amusement park for me. There were constant ups and downs, but my heart was in all of those experiences. I have such a deep and abiding love for the church. So it just sucks my energy out, the good and the bad. I pour myself into it. It is utterly fulfilling and wonderfully draining.
Check out Drew's Blog. I just put a video there. I'm also going to post on my blog tonight. I heard something a pastor said about missions, and it got my wheels turning in a good way so I think it will help me communicate what I've been wrestling with. Check back on March 11 for my new post.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I just figured out you have another blog? Am I right? You have two bloge, this one and Curren See? How long have you had it? Please enlighten me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've had the other blog (jefffrazeephotography.blogspot.com) for a long time. I started it as a means to display some of the photography I was doing for the local paper (hence the address), but that never took off. So now I use it for the occasional post that is more my musings than about the Frazee family.

    ReplyDelete