Thursday, December 15, 2005

drew_xmas_concert_01


drew_xmas_concert_01
Originally uploaded by Jeff Frazee.
I don't have any idea what those kids where singing, but look at them, they're just singing their hearts out. I had a good night with my son tonight. I got him, all sudsy, out of the bath and we talked for a while. I put him to bed and we prayed. He told me about some kids that say bad words, and I told him I would teach him a verse about bad words tomorrow.
So often, God uses my family to keep me grounded. I have to be careful that I don't put them above Him. For as long as I can remember, I have dreamed of having a family just like the one I have now, but my finite mind is just begining to grasp what a blessing it is to be a child of God. I'm a part of His family, and I barely even take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment